Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Dallas, Tx.
Reply to Thread

Thread: Dallas, Tx.

marli

Dallas, Tx.

In the middle of the hood ~ well, not that bad, but pretty close to downtown. Not the ideal location, but planning ahead gives me confidence. ~m.

ferretmoe

Near Dallas

I am near Dallas and interested in forming/being a part of a survival group.

ferretmoe

Near Dallas

I am no longer a guest..but now a member to this forum...

R.Ph. 380
    I have just joined both the Survive in Place area and the new Lamplighter Project. I am in the Duncanville area, am a Pharmacist and long time shooting enthusiast. I want to join in a local informational group for long term survival and support.

Bill

ArmyProp
    I am a veteran of the Iraq war, spent 21/2 years there. I am interested in joining a survival group as I have just moved here from the NW with my wife and children. I want to join a group that can help with informational needs and help setup a local support structure in case the SHTF.

JArrod

Reply to request

Quote Originally Posted by ferretmoe View Post
    I am near Dallas and interested in forming/being a part of a survival group.
    I need more information. What are you looking for? What are you bringing to the party? What resources do you have, or are looking toward to aquiring soon? Are you thinking of bugging-out or sheltering in-place?