Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Found good source for hand target
Reply to Thread
    StickyDrumGuy

Found good source for hand target

Found some striking target mits at LDU Company out of China with free shipping to anywhere in the world. My friend bought a few first and then I got one in black. Price was cheap. I have seen others that were made of real leather but for what I do it works just fine. Martial arts stuff is on this page http://www.liangdianup.com/martialarts_1.htm or you can click through from the main page at www.LDUcompany.com

Just thought I would tell other people in case anyone out there was looking for some.

Vernice Malarkey

slight problem

The thing that would definitely be great relating to this discussion board is if you had the ability to subscribe to posts that you generate; Is this conceivable?

Vernice Malarkey

Hi

How's things?, Great website merely a heads up that I was getting automatically redirected to the homepage if I looked at this internal page; It seemed like a browser hi-jack as well, I'm not really too absolutely certain but believed you may want to be made aware about it. Cheers