Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Cinnamon can replace insulin in an emergency
Reply to Thread

Cinnamon can replace insulin in an emergency

NATROL CINNAMON EXTRACT HAS BEEN SHOWN IN TRIALS TO WORK AS WELL AS INSULIN, www.natrol.com I am not saying to use it now, but it is not that expensive, my bottle says good to Jan 2015 and would be good to have on hand if the prescription stuff runs out.

Vernice Malarkey

Hi

Hi there, I've just signed up here and I've a issue. In some instances when I press the back button in my web browser I will be automatically sent straight to the site I've just come from.

Is this meant to occur?

Regards

If you're reading a thread and you just want to back up to the forum, use the Back Space button on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HOFFHACK View Post
    NATROL CINNAMON EXTRACT HAS BEEN SHOWN IN TRIALS TO WORK AS WELL AS INSULIN, www.natrol.com I am not saying to use it now, but it is not that expensive, my bottle says good to Jan 2015 and would be good to have on hand if the prescription stuff runs out.
    Because cinnamon, among other spices, reduces insulin resistance, it can reduce the amount of insulin a diabetic needs to inject. Cinnamon is not a replacement for insulin.