Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Timing of this lesson
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Timing of this lesson

David
    All good so far, but may I humbly suggest that the OpSec and Team building lesson maybe could have been Lesson #1 or #2, as Many of the mistakes that you stated therein, I have already made , about telling neighbors and friends that I believe they should get prepared, Several think I'm nuts, but state that IF I am right That they're coming to my house, because they know that I will have food and water, I tell them that that is WHY I have so many bullets, and that they should reconsider ..........
    John Galt

The way you handle this is to say friend , I have prepaired just enough for my self and my famiely . The rules we have made say I can only give food prepaired for myself to an outsider. I am going to give you my own supper. I will not be allowed to eat today. I am sorry that I can't do more.
    You will have to go elsewhere tomorrow .

Hey Urban Ninja - check here to find other preppers and groups in your area:

http://www.illinoispreppersnetwork.c.../got-guns.html

http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/

There appears to be a "prepper network" in every state. The one in Texas has many groups available and most are eager to get new members. It's a matter of finding one you feel compatible with. The members meet regularly to exchange ideas and even train together, on tactical firearm use and such. Good Luck!

Scott
    Last edited by sartx; 07-06-2011 at 09:00 AM.