Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Chapter Assignments
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

gunslinger275

Chapter Assignments

Just wondering if anyone has a link or has made a document with the end of chapter assignments on it. Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

Thanks.

myjudge45410
    I am probably misunderstanding what you are looking for; but at the end of the lesson is a sheet "This Week's Assignment". I don't know if that is what you meant, but it does tell you what to do, and gives a column for when you've first completed each task. I have been known to give the wrong information, maybe you can e-mail David directly if I haven't helped. Of course there are others who will maybe understand better what you are looking for, if I am wrong.

Milo H.
    P.S. I looked at your public profile and noticed you were in the military. Thank You for your service, my family and I appriciate the fact that you chose to protect the rights of the American citizen. I hope all went well while you were in the military, I wish you and yours well, God Bless You.
    Last edited by myjudge45410; 01-26-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Add the P.S.