Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Northeastern PA - Anyone out there?
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elizabeth

Northeastern PA - Anyone out there?

Just wondering if anyone out there is from Northeast PA. Most people in the area are either in denial (tends to be my thinking) or everyone is just being very quiet about their concerns & preparations.

I am still looking for others that live in the NE part of PA who are willing to meet via email and if all goes well, get together for some discussions, etc. I live in a small community 40+ miles away from any major city. I have quietly been putting feelers out, but have received little or no reaction. Whenever I try to discuss the state of the world & USA, most people get a glazed look or say they'd rather not think about it or a look of fear.

So if any one out there in NEPA is interested please post. (I am a member of this forum although at the initial time of first post, I was a guest.)
    Last edited by Unregistered; 02-21-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: addition to post

Not from Pa but Im out here

hi,

From Berks county. Been a prepper before Y2K. Can understand why not many people respond. Like to keep a low profile too. Married and live in rural area.

Ron

Heya Elizabeth,

I live in Pittsburgh, and do know a few people in the Mercer area that are low key preppers. Shoot me an IM.
    Keep on Preppin'

GIJeff

Hi Elizabeth,
    I'm in Northampton county and just replied to David who may also be close.
    Craig

close but north

My ex is in the Poconos. I had been talking to him for 4 years about prepping and didn't get it until last week.

Hi just joined the forum. I live south of Phily.

2nd home on Carbon/Monroe county line

Hi bulletsnbiscuts - I'm married, live in Eldred twp, Monroe County. Give a response if you can. Thx, stringer