Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Any others from Central alabama?
Reply to Thread

Any others from Central alabama?

I'd be interested in meeting and networking with other preppers from central Alabama.

Same here. We live in Tuscaloosa...where are you located?

I'm in Shelby County, there's a group of us meeting on 3/17 at 6 PM at the Cracker Barrel on Academy Drive in Bessemer. There's a growing number of us from a couple of other prepper/survivalist forums that have been getting together monthly since September including a couple of camping trips last Fall. We're also planning to have a "Camp out from your BOB" exercise the following weekend in the McCalla area on a members property. I met one couple from Tuscaloosa yesterday, the wife wasn't much into prepping but the husband was. He told me that they would probably both be coming up on the 17th. Hope you can join us.

I would like to come and I'm sure my husband will too. I work with a few folks who might be interested in coming as well. We are just getting started---we've done a lot of reading and are thinking about selling our house and buying a few acres. We're not spring chickens, but I've really changed my priorities lately! How can we talk by phone?

Hey there, I just figured out who you are. Are you doing, or have you done the course? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday evening.

Hey Davo, I'm new here. Live in northern Tusc county on a little farm (25 acres). Don't have a lot yet (out of work right now-who knew one day RN's would have trouble finding jobs!) but am in process of creating detailed plan about what needs doing. Live w/ my 33 yr old son who does most of the heavy lifting on the farm. I'd really like to communicate w/ "like minded" people and get an idea of whether or not what I'm doing is worth a crap or if I just need to start all over. Am glad to find you so close. Do you know others of us in Tusc. county? Blessings farmgrl7