Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Waterproof Bible
Reply to Thread
    North of Raliegh, N.C. but still in North Carolina

Waterproof Bible

I was watching a video on youtube and the man was open air preaching in the rain outside of the superbowl this year. Someone made the comment a comment about his bible getting wet. The man at this point said he had a waterproof bible. He gave the name of the company and I looked it up, thinking it would be nice to have something like that. I don't have one at this time, but am hoping to get one when I can afford another bible. Here is the link if it works; http://www.bardinmarsee.com/c-10-products.aspx

I do not have any connection with this company, I just thought that as preppers a waterproof bible would be the perfect addition to anyones survival gear.

Milo H.

waterproof Bible

Thanks for the Post. Those are a must. I went to the site to order, the KJV and NIV was available but the NKJV wont be out until July. I will be ordering one of those as soon as they allow orders.