Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Here is a good example
Reply to Thread

Here is a good example

Of why we need to train for survival for all situations,
    click here
    "Keep your powder dry"

Great find and a happy ending!

Well done!

I trust someone from this or another survival forum that lives in their area will contact them and get these folks on board with us.
    These folks are on the right path they just need more training.

Glad they are ok too.
    "Keep your powder dry"

I am knowledgeable in American methods of warfighting, both conventional and unconventional. I also know which types of maneuver that American troops cannot defeat. My point is this. If you are a veteran and train American citizens in typical (always unsuitable) American tactics, then the enemy will defeat you easily. (We must begin now because we do not have much time.) My friendsa who are still in the military point out that the Obama regime is training a brigade of renegades at Fort Gordon who will be practicing pacification warfare against all survival groups. Do not ignore this threat nor its racist, anti-white ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by survive77 View Post
    I am knowledgeable in American methods of warfighting, both conventional and unconventional. I also know which types of maneuver that American troops cannot defeat. My point is this. If you are a veteran and train American citizens in typical (always unsuitable) American tactics, then the enemy will defeat you easily. (We must begin now because we do not have much time.) My friendsa who are still in the military point out that the Obama regime is training a brigade of renegades at Fort Gordon who will be practicing pacification warfare against all survival groups. Do not ignore this threat nor its racist, anti-white ideology.

Is this the "civilian corps" that Obama once spoke about in one of his speeches?
    The one that is suppose to be just as well trained and funded as regular troops?
    "Keep your powder dry"