Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''" /></a> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/survivel/public_html/secretsofurbansurvival-com/includes/class_core.php(4580) : eval()'d code on line 172
Fantastic Lesson Plan
Reply to Thread
    oldfatguy

Fantastic Lesson Plan

I really enjoyed the first installment of your course--and anxiously look forward to the next. We fall into the category of "Can't leave the city". The house, however is cinder block--therefore, fairly bulletproof. All the old carpets are now gone and the flooring is all laminate. Fire risk is nominal. We already understood the risk of store food being observed by thers, and have it in a large, lockabe storage room that is part of the house itself. The risks of stored food in the People's Republic of New Mexico is that one day it will probably be criminally prosecuted at "hoarding". People here are prosecuted for "hoarding" pets (you know, having more than 4), hoarding of old cars, and other items deemed undesirable by local authorities has suddenly become a "crime". If someone asked if I were "prepared" I'd put the ball back in their court--"Prepared for what? I live 3 blocks from Walmart--they have EVERYTHING!" .

NewRodeo
    I live out in the county, but not very far from town. Unfortunately, some of my friends are well aware of my stores.
    Not sure how to undo this situation. Maybe clean house and relocate stuff to new cupboards / storage places.

I don't expect the "crime of hording" will be an issue here in Colorado, but I also didn't expect Mao Zedong to be President of the USA either...

rbvns15
    @oldfatguy "If someone asked if I were "prepared" I'd put the ball back in their court--"Prepared for what? I live 3 blocks from Walmart--they have EVERYTHING!" . " That is pure genius.